is the only professional society in North America that promotes all aspects of membrane science and technology. This ranges from fundamental studies of membrane material science to process application and development.
NAMS promotes further development and understanding of membranes and membrane processes through:
- organization of national and international meetings,
- presentation of short courses and workshops,
- support for student travel to NAMS Annual Meeting,
- promotion of graduate student research, and
- publication of the Membrane Quarterly.
You may contact the NAMS office by
North American Membrane Society
University of Arkansas
Department of Chemical Engineering
3202 Bell Engineering Center
Fayetteville, AR 72701-1201
+1 479 575-3419
+1 479 575-7926