NAMS 2013 Home
NAMS 2013 Accommodations
The Grove Hotel
245 South Capitol Boulevard
Boise, ID 83702
Tel: (208) 333-8000
To reserve a room at The Grove Hotel, call (866) 252-8073.
NAMS 2013 is not responsible for your lodging arrangements. We will, however, be happy to assist you should you experience any problems or have questions.
Hotel Reservation Deadline
May 10, 2013
May 8, 2013: The Grove Hotel is out of rooms for Saturday. The Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner is offering rooms at the same rate. Call 208-344-7691 (direct) or 800-733-5466 (general Red Lion booking, indicate Boise location). You must mention the North American Membrane Society group to get the rate. You can also click here to reserve online.
- Single/Double: $99/night
- Double Queen: $99/night
- King Suite: $149/night
- Terrace Suite: $149/night
Other Meeting Site Information
Boise, Idaho is a newer and rapidly growing urban community at the base of the Boise Foothills and along the Boise River. The average temperatures in June are a high of 80°F and a low of 54°F, making the venue attractive for walking about. The downtown offers numerous attractions including ethnic food, microbreweries and family centered entertainment.
Within close travel of the meeting site are numerous outdoor activities including boating, fishing, and hiking. The meeting site is The Grove Hotel in Boise, Idaho. The hotel is centrally located in the downtown area within easy walking distance of numerous restaurants, gathering places, and other attractions.
Boise frequently receives national recognition for its quality of life and business climate. Some recent national rankings:
- Best Towns 2010: #1 Overall Town in Western U.S. (Outside Magazine)
- Top Ten Cities to Live In: #10; Cities Ranked & Rated, 2nd Edition, a book published by Frommers, the popular travel guide experts.
- One of the Best Places to Live in 2009: US News and World Report
- Best places for business and careers: # 2 (Forbes, 2008)
- Urban environment report card: # 6 (Earth Day Network, 2007)
- Boomtowns: Hottest cities for entrepreneurs (midsize cities): # 9 (Inc.com, 2007)
- Most secure places to live (500,000 or more residents): # 1 (Farmers Insurance 2006)