NAMS 2012 Hotel Reservations
InterContinental New Orleans
444 St Charles Ave
New Orleans, LA 70130
Hotel Reservation Deadline
May 1, 2012
- $139 per night for a Superior Room, Single/Double Occupancy
- $30 per night for additional guests
Applicable occupancy fee and taxes or surcharges are not included in the room rate.
- Free internet if reservation is made via the online link(s) below.
Cancellation Deadline & Policy
A cancellation fee of one night's charge plus tax will be applied if the reservation is not cancelled by 5:00 PM 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Meeting Attendees: Click here
- Government Attendees: Click here
Rooms are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out. An access code will be required to make the reservation. You must register for the meeting first before requesting the access code from Centennial Conferences by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A valid government ID will be required at check-in.
- Student Attendees: Click here
Student rate: $130 per night (taxes not included); up to 4 people per room
Rooms at the student discount rate are extremely limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out. We strongly urge you to share rooms. An access code will be required to make the reservation. You must register for the meeting first before requesting the access code from Centennial Conferences by email at email@example.com.
Other Lodging Information
- Check-In Time: 4:00 PM; Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Reservations must be guaranteed by providing a valid major credit card, which will be supplied at the time of reservation.
- NAMS 2012 is not responsible for your lodging arrangements; however, we will be happy to assist you should you experience any problems or have questions.
- Roommates and guests are the responsibility of each individual. If one person cancels, the other(s) will be charged the full rate.